Luxury living in a tropical resort-like setting in these Dallas apartments for rent, available now.
Who would have thought that right here in Dallas, you could dwell in a tropical paradise with a South Beach flair! Yet that’s what you’ll find at Verandah Flats. These East Dallas apartments are offered for rent right now, to those with discriminating tastes and a love for incorporating the outdoors into their living spaces.
Located in the desirable neighborhood of Lakewood Hills in East Dallas, Verandah Flats features three distinct outdoor garden and living spaces that comprise the “it” factor for every resident. The landscaping and gardens are truly a one-of-a-kind natural paradise that brings the tropics to Texas.
Verandah Flats offers a unique apartment community, one that feels much more like you’re living within a luxury boutique resort than a city apartment complex. It’s a magazine-worthy tropical oasis -- and you can have it year-round.
Luxury apartment located near Downtown Dallas, TX
- A lush courtyard oasis with a style reminiscent of Miami’s South Beach
- Resort-style fountain and waterfall features
- One-of-a-kind gardens and landscaping complete with custom-designed lounge furniture
- Gourmet outdoor kitchen and BBQ—the best location for entertaining
- A courtyard with a soundtrack—music piped in to create a festive vibe 3 individual courtyards to choose from
All the amenities you’d want, close by and easily accessible
- Contemporary European-style kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Super slick and stylish recessed lighting throughout
- French doors that open out onto the private garden paradise
- Designer hardwood flooring and much more!
The established community of Lakewood offers something for everyone. With a historical and vibrant downtown area, there are plenty of shops, shopping centers, services and restaurants to choose from, within a small-town atmosphere yet easily accessible to downtown Dallas. From the Downtown Rowlett station, you can hop on the DART Blue Line and explore everything downtown Dallas has to offer. We're also a quick drive to the Design District and Bishop Arts District. For outdoor lovers, Verandah Flats is also close to White Rock Lake where you can enjoy a day of kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, and more. Discover this tropical paradise now - and look into calling it home!